ij.start canon : Setup IJ Canon : ij.start.canon
Canon IJ Setup printers needs canon printer drivers to work properly. Ij.start.canon is a platform for getting the canon printer driver. You can easily download the driver according to your model as ij start canon is designed with a user-friendly interface.
Check the given instruction for ij.start.canon inkjet printer, Hardware Setup, install printer driver software download here.
https //ij.start.canon - ij.start.canon
ij.start canon allows you to download, install, and configure canon ij setup on your PC, Mac and smartphones as well. Canon ij setup is the software to install Canon printer wirelessly. You can find out the Canon printer model number from the top or front to enter on http://ij.start.canon site. See complete guidelines here to learn how to download from Canon Site and set up Canon printer.
Detailed Procedure to Set up Canon Printers from ij.start.canon
Install canon printer on Windows or Mac from ij.start canon setup page. The Canon printer drivers installation helps you in printing your files without any hassle. Follow the below steps to Install your canon printer
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, Download and setup Canon printer online.
- Open your browser and visit the https //ij.start.canon webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS.
- Enter the first two letters.
- Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name.
- Then click on the SETTING UP XXXX tab.
- Here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at http //ij.start.canon
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Click the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the ij.start canon printer drivers downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
Steps for the Canon IJ Printer Setup Installation - ij.start.canon
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Step 6
- Step 7
Firstly you need to download the correct model drivers for the printers from ij.start.canon or http //ij.start.canon. Also, ensure the compatibility of the operating system version while downloading and loading it.
Now you need to make a double-click on it to start with the installation process. You need to select the option of a “wireless connection" from the screen where it is indicated to select a method for connecting the printer. If you have a wired connection you need to choose the USB connection option.
For Mac users, the right password has to be entered and then you can proceed.
You need to switch on the canon printer and check the proper connections to ensure the best connectivity with the power outlet.
Now you need to press the Wi-Fi alarm lamp key provided on the printer and hold it for some time until the lamp starts flashing twice.
You can see the blue flashing light from the Wi-Fi lamp which ensures that you have successfully connected the printer with the router.
Read the license agreement and accept the agreement by clicking “Yes”. Before that go through the necessary details pertaining to your region where you can find the printer model name along with the name of the wireless network.
After ensuring the connection of the wireless network with the printer, click “complete” the installation process gets finished.
Setup Canon IJ Printer with the USB
- If you are finding it difficult to locate the printer, you need to select the option of “setup network connection via USB” and then you can proceed to NEXT.
- Now you need to make a jump towards the setup of the printer and connect it with your computer using a USB cable. In case you are a MAC user, then click NEXT.
- That access point will be visible on your screen and if you wish to make the wireless network to get connected to your printer, jump to the ‘yes” option.
- In case you are a MAC user, then you need to click ALLOW where you have the option of dismantling the printer from the computer. Then, click NEXT.
- You can click on the option- “COMPLETE” if you are using Windows.
- The MAC users need to click ok for attaching the printer with their computers at the time of featuring the access point.
- Access the option “ADD PRINTER” and make a click on the version of a particular driver. Finally, you can click on the “ADD” button.
- You need to jump on the NEXT option to complete the process of the setup of the printer using USB.
We are an independent third party tech support team of ij.start.canon. We provide an extensive range of services, especially to Canon printer users. ij.start.canon renders easy instructions for the printer setup process, installation, and printer related queries. We are not associated with the manufacturer or any other third party system. We do respect other company’s brand name, logo, image and product information, and we assure that these used in our ij.start.canon are only for reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership and are not liable for any product warranty issued by the manufacturer.